If you’re familiar with our videos you know they usually end with this:
Psst… Do Something!
We realize the next logical thought for a lot of people is “I want to do something but what do I do!!?” Well you no longer have to feel helpless! We know what you should do:
Volunteer at Brave New Foundation!
We are a small group of passionate people working to make real, tangible, positive change. We’re looking for people who have 20 to 60+ hours per week to work on all aspects of our online video campaigns. If you have any spare time this is the place to spend it. These are unpaid volunteer positions but you will be getting real world, hands on experience and training.
GENERAL HIRING CRITERIA
- Passion: You care about social justice and human rights.
- Flexibility: we are a non-profit and have a lot going on. Be ready to wear many hats and switch gears quickly.
- Can do Attitude: While we do rely on Volunteers to perform routine office work, the primary focus of your work will be specific to your developing skills related to your career interests.
- Impeccable work ethic: we expect Volunteers to follow the policies of our regular employees.
- Time: (unless noted in the description) 2 – 3 days / week, 1 – 3 months, depending upon the project. Monday – Friday, 10 am – 7pm (Half days possible)
- Location: Culver City studios / office (Free parking! Near public transportation!) Unless offsite “virtual” work is appropriate.
To apply: Sign up below!
Indicate which position you’re applying for and your highest technical skill level (if required) in the comments section. We are looking forward to meeting you!